I’ve been meaning (for months) to write again. Especially as I remember back on how I left my last entry, it’s been time for an update for a while. I’m back at school. I still have the same major. Not too much is different. But then again, everything is different. There were thirteen things that I mentioned I craved or yearned for, things that were missing from my life that left me, honestly, feeling utterly hopeless. As I go back and look at that list, I notice that only two of those thirteen things haven’t happened yet… which the whole not taking classes thing, that, I figured out this summer, is what God wants me doing for now. Five of those thirteen things God is well on his way helping me conquer in my life. Then 6 of those thirteen things, I am so beyond thankful that God answered my prayers about. So in June I went back to Dresden for almost 2 weeks and then spent 6 weeks at Pine Cove. Just 2 weeks before school started the tough decision was finally made to return back to school in the fall. Only 2 weeks. Hello lesson on trusting God!
So, this semester, to my surprise (although why I am surprised that God showed up as Himself?), is going better than I ever could have imagined. I’m only taking 12 hours (LOVE IT.), I chill on my bench under the sun just hanging out with God, I’ve met some awesome people, I’m not stressed out to the point that I’m about to die, and God has given me some amazing opportunities so far. I didn’t get that internship that I really really (times… 3580248593475) wanted, but hey, I am going to Ghana in December. So… I would say that I’m ok with being here, hah. God continues to encourage me and teach me so much. I’m just taking it day by day, following after my savior and best friend.
And that’s it for tonight.
thank you for sharing what's going on in your life these days. love keeping up with you... even if it is a bit sporadic! ;)
ReplyDelete